Pottery and Gardening in the heartland of the Candian Prairies, the journey of a mom with too many fingers in too many pies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
These pictures for me are both springtime and Easter. My little lamb is not quite this small anymore, but still is enraptured by God's ...
-
In my never ending drive to make our life more self sufficient and less reliant on a "paycheque" I have been thinking about g...
-
You know it's September when in spite of all your best efforts to deny, the kids go back to school. First day for us started with first...
-
Lots of new pots with lots of colour, and new shapes, some surprises and a few let downs. I have broken my record for making both mugs and w...
-
September and October have become crazy busy months. Now that we are part of the "school" world I am having to accomodate more to...
-
No new pots to show, so I will focus on food. It's very, very hot today, so here's something refreshing! My raspberries have begun, ...
-
Still have one more load to take out of the bisque, looks like only 1 explosion this time. That's an improvement anyway. Glazing away ...
-
maple leaves and sunflowers leaves ready for use. I am happy with how natural they look and how the veins have shown up so well in the porce...
-
November is fast approaching, which has it's good points. As the cold wind blows and snow threatens, I can rationalize more calories t...
-
Applesauce Cake Ingredients 1 cup butter, room temperature 1 cup sugar 2 eggs 3 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon ...
My Blog List
-
-
Thank You + A Goodbye9 months ago
-
Legacy Tools6 years ago
-
-
-
WEST Handmade and Vintage Sale V12 years ago
-
Wonderful Vineyard Sale12 years ago
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment