Tis the season for giving, and what better way to celebrate than by giving your loved ones handmade gifts? I’m sure many of you will be making gifts, but in case you run out of time to make something for everyone on your list (it is almost December! Yikes!), please consider visiting my Christmas Open House, December 506 12-5 pm both Saturday and Sunday and of course other hours if that works better for you.
I have a wide selection of mugs, bowls, candle holders, tea pots, serving dishes, now soaps, bath salts, jams, tote bags, and the list goes on...
If you are not in a buying mood, just come by and visit and share some mulled cider and nibblies.
Pottery and Gardening in the heartland of the Candian Prairies, the journey of a mom with too many fingers in too many pies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Applesauce Cake Ingredients 1 cup butter, room temperature 1 cup sugar 2 eggs 3 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon ...
-
You’re Invited to the Autumn Odyssey Craft Show! Saturday, October 15, 2011 9:30am-3pm #2-172 Lilac Street (Corner of McMilla...
-
Goblets are my nemesis. Every few years, I get requests for goblets or this time it was chalices for the church. I find them a real pain to...
-
I have wanted to work more with fabric and fiber for years. So I am going to start my journal here, I am trying to learn about eco dying. ...
-
a swaying palm back on the wheel coleus leaves in clay a crocheted doily Inspiration for new work comes from all kinds of places...
-
You know it's September when in spite of all your best efforts to deny, the kids go back to school. First day for us started with first...
-
Still have one more load to take out of the bisque, looks like only 1 explosion this time. That's an improvement anyway. Glazing away ...
-
The life lessons just don't quit. I was trying to bisque large plates and platters for the kiln going in tomorrow. I thought I fired t...
-
This new age of learning technology and how to make the most of having an online business never stops. It's interesting cause I feel c...
My Blog List
-
-
Thank You + A Goodbye8 months ago
-
Legacy Tools6 years ago
-
-
-
WEST Handmade and Vintage Sale V12 years ago
-
Wonderful Vineyard Sale12 years ago
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment