Pottery and Gardening in the heartland of the Candian Prairies, the journey of a mom with too many fingers in too many pies.
Monday, November 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
You’re Invited to the Autumn Odyssey Craft Show! Saturday, October 15, 2011 9:30am-3pm #2-172 Lilac Street (Corner of McMilla...
-
a swaying palm back on the wheel coleus leaves in clay a crocheted doily Inspiration for new work comes from all kinds of places...
-
You know it's September when in spite of all your best efforts to deny, the kids go back to school. First day for us started with first...
-
Still have one more load to take out of the bisque, looks like only 1 explosion this time. That's an improvement anyway. Glazing away ...
-
The life lessons just don't quit. I was trying to bisque large plates and platters for the kiln going in tomorrow. I thought I fired t...
-
I have always said this blog was about pottery and gardening two of my passions. There are others, but some are less bloggable than others....
-
Goblets are my nemesis. Every few years, I get requests for goblets or this time it was chalices for the church. I find them a real pain to...
-
I am so very happy with the response to my Day at the Beach or Prairie Vista line of products. People get the landscape idea, and it is ...
-
This new age of learning technology and how to make the most of having an online business never stops. It's interesting cause I feel c...
My Blog List
-
-
Thank You + A Goodbye8 months ago
-
Legacy Tools6 years ago
-
-
-
WEST Handmade and Vintage Sale V12 years ago
-
Wonderful Vineyard Sale12 years ago
-
-
-

1 comment:
lovely items Nancy, happy they went to their forever homes :)
my co-workers constantly covet my mug but it's mine I tell them, mine!
Post a Comment