Pottery and Gardening in the heartland of the Candian Prairies, the journey of a mom with too many fingers in too many pies.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Leaves are falling more fall colours
Labels:clay, handmade, local ,
blues,
country,
handmade,
harvest gold,
new work,
pottery,
retro,
serving platters,
soup bowls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Applesauce Cake Ingredients 1 cup butter, room temperature 1 cup sugar 2 eggs 3 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon ...
-
You’re Invited to the Autumn Odyssey Craft Show! Saturday, October 15, 2011 9:30am-3pm #2-172 Lilac Street (Corner of McMilla...
-
Goblets are my nemesis. Every few years, I get requests for goblets or this time it was chalices for the church. I find them a real pain to...
-
I have wanted to work more with fabric and fiber for years. So I am going to start my journal here, I am trying to learn about eco dying. ...
-
a swaying palm back on the wheel coleus leaves in clay a crocheted doily Inspiration for new work comes from all kinds of places...
-
You know it's September when in spite of all your best efforts to deny, the kids go back to school. First day for us started with first...
-
September and October have become crazy busy months. Now that we are part of the "school" world I am having to accomodate more to...
-
Still have one more load to take out of the bisque, looks like only 1 explosion this time. That's an improvement anyway. Glazing away ...
-
The life lessons just don't quit. I was trying to bisque large plates and platters for the kiln going in tomorrow. I thought I fired t...
My Blog List
-
-
Thank You + A Goodbye8 months ago
-
Legacy Tools6 years ago
-
-
-
WEST Handmade and Vintage Sale V12 years ago
-
Wonderful Vineyard Sale12 years ago
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment