Pottery and Gardening in the heartland of the Candian Prairies, the journey of a mom with too many fingers in too many pies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have always said this blog was about pottery and gardening two of my passions. There are others, but some are less bloggable than others....
-
maple leaves and sunflowers leaves ready for use. I am happy with how natural they look and how the veins have shown up so well in the porce...
-
I have wanted to work more with fabric and fiber for years. So I am going to start my journal here, I am trying to learn about eco dying. ...
-
Only 47 days to Christmas. This tidbit of information creates very different responses based on your age in my experience. My son, who is...
-
Small Fry & Co.: Spider Web Plates : This project was inspired by my neighbor and friend Jenni. I took the girls to our Thrift Store as ...
-
Scattered Seeds Spring Show is only 9 days away. that means I have lists to make , pots to pack, tables to order and a truck to pack. Then ...
-
Well it seems that winter needs a bit of punching up, something to get me moving internally and externally so here I am blogging. February...
-
These came out of the kiln yesterday. I love them, not sure if others will. the Blues and greens combined make it pretty interesti...
-
I started working with a new glaze and am fascinated by what people are calling it. Now it doesnt really make any difference to the potter...
-
Another year with a great crowd, great hosts who put on a super meal for the Artists on Saturday night and a lot of heat. Wish there...





No comments:
Post a Comment