It's Friday night, and I should really have the car loaded for market tomorrow, but it's just not going to happen. It is that same dilemna of balancing act, I feel bad that momma is working on Saturday, so arranged a play date for tonight, and then unexpected company at the door at 9 pm and little man didn't nod off until 9:55, which is a bad omen for tomorrow.
Yikes, and tomorow we have market, need to shop, make a dinner for a family celebration, and cleaning the house needs to be in there somewhere. I know I need staff, but there is no clean place to put them.....
Pottery and Gardening in the heartland of the Candian Prairies, the journey of a mom with too many fingers in too many pies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Applesauce Cake Ingredients 1 cup butter, room temperature 1 cup sugar 2 eggs 3 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon ...
-
You’re Invited to the Autumn Odyssey Craft Show! Saturday, October 15, 2011 9:30am-3pm #2-172 Lilac Street (Corner of McMilla...
-
Goblets are my nemesis. Every few years, I get requests for goblets or this time it was chalices for the church. I find them a real pain to...
-
I have wanted to work more with fabric and fiber for years. So I am going to start my journal here, I am trying to learn about eco dying. ...
-
a swaying palm back on the wheel coleus leaves in clay a crocheted doily Inspiration for new work comes from all kinds of places...
-
You know it's September when in spite of all your best efforts to deny, the kids go back to school. First day for us started with first...
-
Still have one more load to take out of the bisque, looks like only 1 explosion this time. That's an improvement anyway. Glazing away ...
-
The life lessons just don't quit. I was trying to bisque large plates and platters for the kiln going in tomorrow. I thought I fired t...
-
This new age of learning technology and how to make the most of having an online business never stops. It's interesting cause I feel c...
My Blog List
-
-
Thank You + A Goodbye8 months ago
-
Legacy Tools6 years ago
-
-
-
WEST Handmade and Vintage Sale V12 years ago
-
Wonderful Vineyard Sale12 years ago
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment