Thursday, November 4, 2010

Countdown......

Only two days until I am in two shows at one time.  It's time for the In Plain View studio tour, and the house has been converted into a store.  The baking is done, and nibblies are ready,just need to prepare the bargain basement.  tomorrow night I will set up my stuff at St. Mary's Road United Church for their Craft and Trade Show which will run November 6, 10-5 at 613 St. Mary's Road. Hope to see folks at one or both events.  Gabriel thinks we will leave the house as a store until we sell everything, I hope his enthusiasm rubs off on shoppers. The weather is great, so that should help too. Just hope that my back holds out, another early morning Physiotherapy session tomorrow.  Here's hoping!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It