Monday, September 3, 2012

No Many Fest for me!

I am continuing to have problems with my back, it has flared up again over this past month, and so need to scale back on a few things.  Tried to do a few outings this weekend, and even walking is causing me to seize up.

Time to get back to both physio and massage I guess.  I wonèt be able to do Many Fest next weekend, just too much hauling of heavy stuff, and carrying it unknown distances.  Yet again I am envying the quilters and fibre people.

sad to be missing out, but have to try and give myself a little break.
Next venture will be Culture Days at the end of the month where  I will do demonstrations of handbuilding and hope to have a photo story for people.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It