Monday, November 23, 2009

The home stretch....


 I have promised myself that I am not going to throw anything new before the end of the year,,, but always after a sale it is tempting to think,,, but people responded to those leaves,,maybe I could do just a few more.  The reality is I need to focus on making the money to wire up the kiln out in the garage..Then I can start experimenting with new things, and reduce my loss from breakage.

Gabriel has been really patient for a three year old boy.  He put up with two more sales this weekend, but really he had a great time on Saturday break dancing with the other kids, and eating all those chocolate cupcakes.  Only two weeks until my Open house and I want to do a good job of publicizing and also of preparing some new fabric stuff, I have all the inspiration, just need a few dozen hours to lay out patterns, cut and sew. 
Here's hoping..

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It