Monday, November 8, 2010

Thanks for coming out to IPV tour

I had a great turnout of new and returning folks to my Open House. Thanks to everyone who came out, and made such positive comments and also made purchases.  Your support and encouragement is needed as I am nursing a cold and a bad back.   I have a few weeks before the big Vineyard Sale at 782 Main St., but the Farmer's Market Association has our big planning meeting, so this weekend  I have promised that there will be NO WORK. We'll see if I can stick to that.
I can't clean up the garden as that would certainly mean someone would find me in the middle of the Perpetual Swiss Chard face down and unable to get up again.  What a fantastic gardening season here, I see Swiss chard that still wants to grow and persevering delphiniums in bloom in November.  This is global warming???

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It