Saturday, October 22, 2011

Scattered Seeds, October 21, 22 and 23

Day one of Scattered Seeds at the assiniboia Downs complete. 200 booths this year, and I am right near the stage and the mini donuts. I haven't succumbed to the mini donuts, but did enjoy a dinner of Tiramisu gelato. Cindy Cain is singing some old time spirituals, and i am singing right along. No complaints so far, at least not that I can hear over my warbling. It's really nice to have Deanna Einarson from the church just two booths down, and Jason her husband was kind enough to spell me off a couple of times yesterday. Next to me I have the common ground people selling their spelt bread and mate and teas. Great neighbours to have on a long day. I am suggesting people don't come first thing in the morning as it is madness, but 3:00 is pretty quiet and makes for better calm shopping. HOping all these pots find homes.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Periwinkle Dzyns said...

great pics! was lovely to see you

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It