Wednesday, November 25, 2009

An invitation.....

Tis the season for giving, and what better way to celebrate than by giving your loved ones handmade gifts? I’m sure many of you will be making gifts, but in case you run out of time to make something for everyone on your list (it is almost December! Yikes!), please consider visiting my Christmas Open House, December 506 12-5 pm both Saturday and Sunday and of course other hours if that works better for you.
I have a wide selection of mugs, bowls, candle holders, tea pots, serving dishes, now soaps, bath salts, jams, tote bags, and the list goes on...
I have the sewing machine set up... and it's only Monday night, endless possiblities still exist for creations before Saturday right???
If you are not in a buying mood, just come by and visit and share some mulled cider and nibblies. I would love to see you.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It