Sunday, May 6, 2012

Not a week I want to repeat

Passwords and corrupted email.  I can't believe how much this has taken over my life the last four days.  Every time I think I have the problem solved, another, need a reset.  I need a reset and have decided to  take two days off this week. 

I feel sort of like there is a tightness in my chest, every time I come near the computer.  The humidity over this week is likely not helping that, but it does make tackling the quack grass easier.  Feeling a little overwhelmed by the self imposed demands I have.  Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, ( I credit Nemo with this sage advice.)
Firing a glaze kiln right now, hopefully I will be less discombobulated tomorrow and take pictures.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It