Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall is in the Air, time to get a sellin'

It's September so Etsy Made in Canada is just around the corner time to make Fall stuff!
the kiln should come out this afternoon with at least 3 or 4 Sunflower leaf plates. They will go off with me to Saskatchewan tomorrow to the Sunflower Festival of Arts and Crafts in Yorkton.
I hope they catch the beautiful colours of the sunflowers in my garden.  I guess I am seasonally inspired because these are the colours I want to use right now, beautiful rich oatmeal, golds, and rust.
More pictures to come from all the Festivals and shows, especially pumped to be here in Winnipeg at the Neeginan Centre (formerly known as the Aboriginal Centre)  at Main and Higgins for our MIC Etsy Made in Canada Sale in only two weeks and two days!  70 vendors, most of whom I know.  Hope to see a great crowd to rival last year's 3000!

1 comment:

Linda Starr said...

Have a good sale, would love to see how your leaf plate colors turn out.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It