Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gray Days and Busy Sales

I don't know how it is for Christmas-Holiday craft sales in other places but here in Manitoba, Canada we know that things don't get busy until the snow flies.  Well the snow is flying as you see in these views of my backyard and my walk to work by the Manitoba Legislative Buildings. Cant really see the Golden Boy very well for the most of November.

Vineyard Sale was super busy and energizing yesterday, so I will hope to see much of the same energy next weekend with Makers Market, SCA Springs Christmas Craft Sale and the Norwood French Immersion Pre School Crafted by Hand Sale.  I still have lots of product, but making some wine tumblers today as they seem to be a hit again.

 

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It