Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Fibre Festival and More....

July 21st and we are on holidays. Had a great visit to Assiniboine park and the butterfly garden. Definitely a highlight for me!




I am already obsessing about fall shows and sales. The garden is off to the races, starting to harvest some zucchini, cucumbers, peppers, and picking beans later today, it is Casi Cielo, (almost heaven).

Fall is super busy , well August too.  Off the top of my head, I will be doing Sioux Narrows Arts Festival, Matlock Art, Music and Nature Festival, the Barge Festival, Homespun Sale in Carlyle Saskatchewan, the big Etsy Made in Manitoba show, and more!!!

Right now, it is yarn bowls that are  foremost on my mind.  I want to make them useful, beautiful, and special.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It