Sunday, June 24, 2012

DeClutter Pottery Sale Round 2, it's going to be a scorcher!!!

For this round of my pottery sale, I am using BOGO.  Buy one, get the second one free at my venue.  Lemonade will be for sale by a young enterpreneur who is very local to 273 Enfield and also rhubarb punch and probably watermelon.  A tent will be up in case of too much sun or rain,
location is everything and couldn't do the Circle and Square Sale as with one hour to set up and not being able to find parking close enough to unload my pottery safely with regrets I had to forfeit that one.  So all the good pots from today's packing will be available for you on Wednesday night!
And pick your own organic greens, 3.00 a bag, rhubarb too!



1 comment:

Tawny said...

I'm there! Save some rhubarb for me hehehe :D

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It