Friday, May 20, 2011

Limiting Myself

I have made a major turning point. It is not realistic to think that while working full time and parenting on my own that I am going to be able to master the art of felting in addition to pottery and micro urban farming.

My aching back is probably the real limitation telling me that it is not possible or even a good idea to try and do more than what I am already tackling. Everything needs to be done in very short bits and I have to change tasks, even if I do develop a super "core" to support this body.

so as I part with gobs of fabric and wool in my garage sale tomorrow ( I Hope) I shall feel more able to concentrate on the things I know and love best. A certain little boy gets an overdue play space as well.

Kiln firing next week, photos to come in the next few days.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It