Friday, September 21, 2012

Struggling

Dont usually like to admit my vulnerabilities but feeling pretty beat up today.  I am struggling with chronic pain and headaches, and no relief in sight.  Its been about 5 weeks, and no amount of massage therapy, stretching, resting or Advil etc seems to be helping. This is abnormally long, and no I didnt lift something heavy.  It is also kind of scary, with people trying to be helpful who say things like fibromyalgia. I no that illness is never convenient, but everyone morning I am hoping to get out of bed without agony or a headache.  Looking for answers, and not getting any.

I am often told that I take on too much. Perhaps that is true, and need to continue to work at balance.  I have a really hard time, relaxing at home because of all the undone things around.  Perhaps that is a woman thing, not sure.  I dont like for my little man to hear me moaning, or not being able to do things so I usually persevere.  Feeling frustrated and hoping for a solution soon.  Look at that face, wouldnt you want to make him smile like that. His hugs are pretty good therapy that is for sure.

2 comments:

We Are Bound Together said...

Hi Nancy,

Sorry to hear that your struggling..but then it's good to get that off your chest isn't it? I can understand some of what your going through, as I have severe Endometriosis, so I struggle a lot too. (Especially after moving and getting ready for our 1st WEST sale!). Sometimes getting going is hard. I think it is a woman thing! Certain things just need to get done, even when we know we should rest. I hope you find the answers and, more importantly, relief.

Looking forward to finally meeting you at the WEST sale!

Periwinkle Dzyns said...

hugs Nancy
I would be fallen apart if it weren't for my chiropracter, for me, that works

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It