Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Back from Holidays

Even though it is only the beginning of the biggest production and sales season of the year, we have had a break.  A Family Celebration in Toronto took us away for 4 great days!  When I am away from the studio , etc....it always feels more like a break.

Here are a few highlights.  this is my Godmother, Zenovia.  She is a piece of my past and my foundation so it was great to have a few hours with her today, Mr. G took the pictures, and as you can see we ate heartily!
Ceramics inspired by Mesopotamia.
Gman and I in downtown Toronto after time at the ROM and the famous Gregs ice cream, gale force winds too!
We both want to call this one, Dont leave me hanging!
My little brother and I at the ROM
 
 
 
Well, bright and early tomorrow back to the wheel, and to transform the wonderful fall leaves I brought home into many wonders of clay!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It