Friday, October 4, 2013

October and November ramblings

If October and November are like the last few months this may be my only post for a while.  CRA CRA, or crazy busy with making and selling work.  Garden is pretty much finished up, needs to be cleaned, but I may leave that to Jack Frost.  Now I am focussing on work, pottery and motherhood, not necessarily in that order.  Lots of shows starting next week, and stores wanting mugs, etc....

I see this blog has now had over 20,000 views, but I would love to have more pottery people as followers so we will see how that goes. I love blogs, because I often resonate with so much of what is said. Not enough time, hard to find balance, etc....So...I am offering a giveaway to the 50th liker, a 25.00 gift certificate, will let you know when the time comes.

Here are some of the pots from this weeks two firings.  I am loving the blues and all I can do with them. 
purely decorative


bird on a yarn bowl, to keep the knitter company

heart yarn bowl, to give to someone you love

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It