Pottery and Gardening in the heartland of the Candian Prairies, the journey of a mom with too many fingers in too many pies.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Break Time
I made it through Gabriel's pneumonia last week, and the Open House. It all seems to have caught up with me and I am coughing my lungs out. Two weeks before Christmas and my "real " job is super busy right now. Hopefully, I will be reenergized during Christmas, and it won't be too cold to work in my unheated studio. Until then.... Merry Christmas and to all a good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Mugs from a big order from the daycare salt jar with leaf design in smooth, waxy matte Blues, reds and greens I just can't get enou...
-
I haven't been a very devoted blogger of late, we had our first Christmas Concert yesterday and it was a Christmas moment. We got a rep...
-
My savvy Etsy friends tell me that I will get from Etsy what I put into it. I was about to give up as September and October were complet...
-
Every job has it's season and being a potter is no different, it's still -27 outside today, but I am working on "spring gift gi...
-
I really can't believe it's the end of May! Where did the month go? I still feel like I am behind in the garden, a week of rain a...
-
I am really happy to announce that I will be at the Sioux Narrows Arts Festival in Sioux Narrows Ontario, east of Kenora on July 30 and 31st...
-
I have wanted to work more with fabric and fiber for years. So I am going to start my journal here, I am trying to learn about eco dying. ...
-
Coming to the end of 2013! It has been another jam packed year of parenting, working, gardening, pottery and travel.Here are my TOP 10...
-
My most talked about crop of the year, Ground Cherries. Are they chinese lanterns, are they gooseberries, there was no end of specualtion a...
-
I started with handbuilding yesterday, making leaf plates and tiny hearts with imbedded doilies and lace. Thinking of trying to fill...

No comments:
Post a Comment