Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Feeling overwhelmed

There's good news and bad news.  I am really busy with all kinds of projects to do with gardening, local food, community garden and shows and lots of ideas.  The problems with my back continue and by this time of night when the little man is finally asleep the last thing I can think about is sitting at the wheel and trying to produce something creative , beautiful and oh yes,,, centered would be good.

Maybe this weekend, as the next kiln is only a three weeks away.  I likely need to find a venue for my Open House Studio Tour as I am double booked with the kiln and the Open House, working cooperatively on firing is great, but it sometimes means control over dates is in someone else's hands.

La lucha continua!
more photos on the weekend.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It