Saturday, February 26, 2011

Inspiration

Sometimes inspiration for making art comes from non-arty places.  Just got home from the Growing Local, Getting Vocal conference. I think this is my 3rd or 4th year there. It has become one of my highlights of the winter.  Getting together with people who are working individually and or cooperatively to impact on our world through Food, growing, cooking and eating.  Foodies all of them with a deep committment to sharing of resources in a different way than the mainstream , and hearing from models both near and far about how we each can make an impact.  We change the world one plant at a time, and many other memorable words and stories.

I will work on mugs tonight reflecting on and energized by all that positive energy.  I hope I can share that same spirit with others.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It