Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Moving along...

Tonight I got the mugs handled as well as some teapots sort of put together.  Not yet happy with some of the lid and pot combinations, but the good news is that the studio is completely filthy.  I guess that's a sign of productivity.  Can't get much started now before the weekend because I am off to the Direct Farm Marketing Conference to hear John Stanley a world renown marketing guru.  Hopefully there will be some more learning I can incorporate into my work with FMAM and my own business.

Learning is always good and we will be enjoying another Local Flavours dinner so that's good too.  I will try and walk some of that off while I am there, hopefully it won't be too freezing.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It