Sunday, April 29, 2012

This was one of the prettier plates at a dinner at Segovia here in Winnipeg.  Specializing in Tapas we had lots of wonderful little tasty plates.  This was by far the most beautiful, mostly because of the beautiful bowl that held the Elk Short Ribs.

This month is another month of throwing for the Summer and fall shows, so lots of bigger pieces, and thinking of wedding gifts and the like.  Hoping for lots of salad bowls, wine tumblers, platters for entertaining.  May is my last push before I am seriously turning back into a micro urban farmer.  The unloved and neglected looking yard is calling out to me each morning as I go to work and return.  Why don't you stay and tend to the weeds and quack grass, it seems to say.  The compost bin is quite scary at this moment, and will need to be reckoned with.  It's raining as I write, so at least that is less watering of the transplanted fruit trees.

Back to trimming tomorrow night, as soccer begins on Tuesday.  Sort of feeling like a hamster on one of those wheels. I am spinning, but not moving down the track.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It