Tuesday, August 14, 2012

One of those days!

Today again my sweet boy put me to the test!  Lots of testing behaviour, what I call cheekiness, and defiance. Yes, he can be outright defiant.  It was time to redefine the family hierarchy. Mom is still the boss.  So it;s no tv or DS for at least two more days.  sometimes it feels that I am being punished as well, however, the line needed to be set.

So, the eggplants, kale, rhubarb, zucchini all have to find other destinations as I only got half way through market set up, and the little dictator kept locking the truck with my keys which he absconded with.  Time to come home in silence, before this escalated any more. 

HOping for a better day tomorrow.  I think he needs to get back to the structure of school, or at least camp.  Note to self:  shorter breaks at home next summer.  Mommy is very tired!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It