Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Pop Up Shop

One last sale this Saturday at the Frame Warehouse. Every time I go out to check on what stock I have and try to complete Etsy orders, I am finding cool pots.  The fun thing about our pop up shop is that the folks who want to support handmade and local have come to know our group for having things that are different and unique.  Of course the vintage folks have a lot of stuff that makes me sentimental and is really hard to resist.

I am looking forward to transforming the warehouse in Winnipegs exchange district into a shoppers paradise.  I have got the treats ready to keep the vendors fueled and smiling and hoping for a great day.  I still have lots of yarn bowls, plates, platters and cute ornaments.



No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It