Coming to the end of 2013! It has been another jam packed year of parenting, working, gardening, pottery and travel.Here are my TOP 10 for 2013!!!
2. new product-buttons were a great hit.
3. learning to glaze fire pottery in my own kiln, with comfort.
4. Adopting another rabbit into the family, and giving more responsibility to Mr. Ga
5. Driving a rental car in Florida and navigating through Tampa and a causeway.
6. Becoming more active on Etsy and starting to build friendships that are not base on being a parent.
7. making 150 soap plates for an order without losing my mind.
8. working on more collaborations with other women entrepeneurs
9. adding new stores like a Slice of Life and As Time Goes By to the venues that carry my work
10. Making a promise to myself that I need to have fun when I do shows, and if I don't not to do them again.