Thursday, March 20, 2014

My new Etsy shop is open!!

Sometimes we just need a little magic, a little fun. Even though I pride myself on being a functional potter, I love whimsy and child focussed elements to my creativity.  I have been thinking for over a year about my second Etsy shop, SecretGardenSupplies.  I was shocked to see the retail prices for Fairy Garden or Enchanted Garden supplies, and thought wouldn't that be fun to make.


So far I have birds nests, gnome houses, beach glass for paths and will keep adding pieces to the collection.  I home to build my newest fairy garden indoors after this weekend's kiln and will post pictures , but for now here a few of the goodies and a link to my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/SecretGardenSupplies?ref=l2-shopheader-name



1 comment:

Tawny said...

Love it! Congrats on the new shop. So fun! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It