Sunday, April 13, 2014

Casi Cielo is a go!!

Happy to say that I will soon begin my season as a farmer growing custom food for 8 wonderful families.  I have lots of plans and dreams, since we have lots of boys in the families to give them opportunities that suit their interests, with the fairy gardens and lots of ways to incorporate folks as they want to be involved other than just eating good healthy food.  In one more month, I hope to begin seeding even if my yard is still mostly white.

muscari, a brave little perennial.
The top garden.

There is hope and the dear little muscari which are always the first each Spring, are beginning to bloom.   I started my first seeding project with wheat grass in eggshells.  Lets see if we have little creatures in time for our EAster Egg hunt.
.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It