Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WEST Craft and Vintage Sale coming up in less than 4 weeks.

As God is my witness, Spring willl come to Winnipeg, and a great way to celebrate will be at the WEST sale, this year right in my neighbourhood, at Holy Cross School in the heart of Norwood-St. Boniface!


Here is a sample of some of the goodies to be found there in this cool treasury, full of wedding items.

https://www.etsy.com/pages/west/west-wedding?ref=af_shop_collection


I am just waiting to hear from a couple of shows and will have my year calendar ready!  And of course Etsy orders and custom work.

I continue to fight with S cracks in plates, but with a higher percentage of success than in early March, never the less frustrating.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It