Sunday, October 25, 2015

Good problems to have

At mid October I have quite a lot of stock of certain colurs and pieces for sale, but my new Prairie Vista line has been selling like hot cakes, I am happy to report.  The blue and gold seems to speak to people in Manitoba and Saskatchewan, at least the ones I am meeting. The Serving pieces are all gone, so my free time this weekend will be dedicated to getting more of those ready for stores and sales in November.  Open Houses and other fun events are filling up the calendar, and the garden isn't even "put to bed", but that will have to wait till Spring now.
I am loving the landscape idea of these pieces and I
get to indulge in my turquoise obsession. So if any of you Winnipeg Pottery fans or maker type people want to get experience in glazing and firing in a rustic environment, I will be looking for help in the next 10 days.  Our WEST Handmade and Vintage Sale VIII is only 2 weeks away tomorrow.  I still have to finalize costume pieces for my dual personality Al Capone and Sherlock Holmes Trick or Treater.

Since I started writing this post, I have unloaded the gas kiln. Mostly happy, a few surprises but here are a few highlights, and then back on the wheel.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It