Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Lovin' Local in the Peg

I am a committed Etsy seller for over five years now, and really love my WEST team and learning more from all the creative types in Winnipeg and Manitoba .  While it gives us sellers a global platform, it has become a great access point for being part of a great community and increasing my general visibility with a different demographic in Winnipeg.



This Sunday I did  a little pop up Shop with two other wild and wonderful Maker women, both from St. Vital.  Sarah Neville Studios and Tannis of Covet Design.  Also, thanks to our kind hosts at San Vito Coffee House.  While we didn't have stellar sales, talking and learning from their experiences is always time well spent. Thanks to those who did come by and pay a visit. Great way to catch up!





Sarah Neville Studios

Covet Designs



Country Kitchen and Day at the Beach Pottery at San Vito Coffee House


Starting this week I will have my work at Lagasse Studio  of Fine Art in Souris, Manitoba. I will post some pictures after the work is in place.







No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It