Thursday, November 18, 2010

Talent filled town

I am just reading my Facebook page, which is largely filled with other Winnipeg Artisans of various media, and can't believe the number of Open Houses, Studio Sales, craft sales and other events that people have going on over the next few weeks.  No wonder it feels like there is no one perfect venue.  there is a lot of talent, and one hopes a lot of people who are willing to shop for handmade and locally made goods.
I wish I could go and see everybody else's things, but I am up to my neck in prepartion of my own work, and mostly trying to get physically strong and support my rickety back so that I will not be back on anti inflammatories any time soon.

Hope to see people on November 27th at the Vineyard Sale, I will have all my best wares there

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It