Friday, April 29, 2011

Mommy Blogging

A lot of the blogs I follow are written by women who are mommy's first, and creative in a whole lot of ways. Sometimes they are jugglers, trying to create balance in the lives of their family through working, creating and still parenting with energy and enthusiasm. I usually say that I have 2 jobs, because my pottery is not just a hobby, it has ups and downs, stresses and heartaches and sometimes a paycheque. Yes I love being able to express creativity, but because it's a business, practicality and WHAT SELLS are big parts of that role.

As a blogger about all of these issues, I appreciate blogs like smallfryandco., and the WEST
smallfryandco
who have given me the opportunity to write a guest blog. Thanks very much!

1 comment:

Periwinkle Dzyns said...

erggg, what sells, the bain of my creative experience :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It