Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Perspective

Well, it's Wednesday and time to get focussed.  Having felt swamped by undone tasks and unending guilt about what doesn't get done was pretty immobilizing.

Before coming to work I managed to get four more large pieces thrown.  That's the way to start the day, I have some sense of accomplishment before attending to a series of meetings( not so much accomlishment).My goal after work today is a bike ride with the boy, some nutritious food to be ingested, and into the garden to sow my 5 kinds of squash.  Patty Pan, Zucchinis, green and yellow, Flying Saucer and pumpkins.  Long weekend is supposed to be rain, so I want to get them for the heat tomorrow and the rain on the weekend.  Here's hoping!!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It