Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall is at its finest

My pumpkins are out of the garden but on the patio, trying to get some more colour, and the trees are in their glory.  We have no mosquitoes and I havent even seen too  many wasps.  kids are in school, activities are ahum.  Why cant we just press pause and hold this for  a few month.

On the pottery side of life, I can stilll comfortably glaze my pots out in the garage because the glazes havent frozen and the dilemna of Bunny Rabbits home isnt a crisis yet.  My shed still isnt built so there is still much to do before winter, which could come sooner than later.

Here are some pictures of the glorious colour surrounding out house right now, and I wanted to share it.


 

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It