Friday, September 28, 2012

This weekend....

Last weekend of September, well its jam packed and I am counting on over the counter medication to help me through.  It feels like a sinus infection and the eyes and nose are pretty much running at full tilt. My grandfather apparently had this problem too, and said that he just wanted to hang a can under his nose, gross, but I think I feel that way too.

Have to work today unexpectedly, and the little guy is not cooperating with the plan too well.  Modifying salad recipes from 4 -150 hope these calculations are right cause it seems kookey, but I have to have faith that it will all work out, and 36 hours from now, it will be done.

culture Days on Sunday, so that will be lower stress and I hope fun.  All the planning that has gone in by CLW, is much appreciated as I have been completely overwhelmed this month, but maybe that is just a constant state of affairs.

My goal today is to be productive, friendly and take time to gaze at the pumpkins.
 

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It