Sunday, March 24, 2013

Time Management

Spring Break, no school or daycare for the little man this week, but I have enough work for a full time schedule.  Balancing all of this doesnt seem to get easier, and my great plans for having quality time during his break arent going to happen as I hoped either.

I guess I need to let go of that hope and just manage.  It is great getting a big order, but it does feel like I need to rejig the universe with less than adequate resources.  Sent off applications and cheques for 2 summer shows so there is a need to produce work for those too.  Just wish someone would let alll of us handmade people know what people are actually going to buy so I dont feel like I am gambling by producing things like cake plates, if nobody wants cake plates... Just saying....

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It