Sunday, June 2, 2013

Week 4 of the Casi Cielo Saga

I am still in battle against the evil quack grass, but the blooming apple tree and the new little barn make it seem worthwhile.  Two kinds of beans planted, fava and pinto for my vegetarian family.  I can see at least three types of  greens coming up as well as many volunteer sunflowers in the back garden.

Our new bunny, now known as Emily  is settling in and the kids all love her.  I think she might have been a little overwhelmed.  I want to work on adopting a few more creatures, but we will proceed carefully.  We had a busy, great weekend and now back to work, will really need to scrub these toes to make them presentable for the office tomorrow.

Cant believe it is June, other than the grass seems to need cut several times a week.  Here are some pictures of this weeks progress.


No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It