Wednesday, October 30, 2013

News! and More production

Anybody who has known me for any length of time knows that I like to work in collaboration with other women creators, makers, farmer and entrepeneurs.  Many of them wear many, many hats like I do, and I think that is why we get along.

My latest news is that my work is being sold at As Time Goes By at 442 Academy Road in Winnipeg. She describes her cozy, lovely store as Country Primitive. So many lovely things, I had to work hard to keep my hands in my pockets.

Also working on shaving mugs, and many other lovely soapy oriented products with Louise of Soga and Louise of Aurora Farms.



Here are a few colour shots from Katies lovely shop....

1 comment:

Periwinkle Dzyns said...

love the collaboration! you are getting my head thinking...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It