Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fa la lalalala lalalalala

I am not sure I got the right number of Fa la , repetitions there, but the idea is I am producing Christmas oriented items at a rapid pace.  Multiple reasons for this, one is an upcoming sale where I am part of Santas village and on a more practical note, we need filler for kilns.

It is all well and artisitic to produce large bowls and vases, but to make a firing better and more economically feasible we need little pieces too.

so...working on balance again I need to have lots of small pieces, such as the wine tumblers, ornaments and then bigger bowls and plates with lots of things to put around them.



Christmas trees, leaf plates

angels coming out tomorrow in blue, red and white

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It