Monday, February 17, 2014

Fairy Garden Pottery

with Spring still a little way off, I am drawn to my garden catalogues and Pinterest fairy gardens, giving me hope for green being in my life again.  The temperatures were better today, but I dont remember the last time the snow was this deep in the back yard.
Today was Louis Riel Day or Family Day here in Manitoba and I happily spent the morning playing in clay.  I have decided to open a second Etsy shop before Spring focussing on Fairy Garden supplies, with tiny pottery pieces and tiny rocks collected in beach scavenges and maybe some sea glass.
I will have little houses, benches, teeny bird baths, stump chairs and more. It is the best way to keep my hands in the clay, when the back is too achy for the wheel or handbuilding big pieces.
There is grass and garden under here somewhere.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It