Monday, September 16, 2013

Squirrels in the Attic

this is an expression used by a friend who is soon to be 50 years old to describe what happens to her between 2 am - 5 am on many, way too many nights.

Sometimes she wakes up and the hamster wehleel int he brains of she and I and many other women who are 40 plus start spinning.  Thougths, plans, regrets, should as and many other non produtive thoughts fill our brains and prevent us from doing what need to be doing which is sleep.

This fall I am up to my eyes in committments, and many of them shows back to back in October. We are away for a family birthday, then the WEST craft and Vintage sale on the 12 the October, Scattered Seeds, 18th, 19th and 20th, and then I am going to put in my last application for Hot to Shop on October 26th I sometimes think I excel in anxiety and worrying about.  My goal is to work at mindfulness and being present in each moment.  Maybe if I put it in writing it will help make it stick, in the meantime I will plug along with the help of caffeine.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It