Sunday, September 28, 2014

Keeping up with the Pop Ups

This week it is game on, for transitions and setting up another Pop Up Shop here in Winnipeg. The demand shown for handmade and vintage yesterday at the Etsy MIC sale yesterday, which was attended by 3000 people makes me very hopeful for our next three months at Exchange Uporium at 164 McDermot and the new shop, FLASH at 438 Graham Ave. This is a photo from one of our television spots on Global, and CTV the other day.


Today me and Mr. G will go over to FLASH and set up my space with the black and white, turquoise and red pottery. Our soft opening is October 1, from 6-8 pm. Consider yourself invited!!! Kat has lots of dynamic activities planned, and I am pumped to be part of this. I am mindful that I need to find time to create and fire during this time too, so glad I dont have any more Saturday shows until November 1, 2014 at Morden in their Access centre. The Pembina Hills Arts Council broke a record and sold out the show in less than a month.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It