Thursday, January 28, 2016

Looking Ahead at the plans for 2016.

New Years eve resolutions have never really been my thing, but I am approaching 2016 as an open slate and do have many goals for this year. We started off the year with a recharge week in Mexico, and it was wonderful.  A little hard to repress my entrepreneurial spirit as we saw wonderful farmers markets in both the communities of Bucerias and Sayulitas in the state of Nayarit.


Lots of news in new shops that I am participating in.
hunting for seaglass in Sayulitas
Lots of news in new shops that I am participating in. Opening this week in the Exchange District at 296 McDermot Ave is A Pinch of Creativity.  Workshops, yoga, and a great group of creative types many from the WEST team are participating in this venture.


Also, a new gallery for rural Manitoba, in Minnedosa is Inspire Studio. I will be one of three potters included there and their grand opening is January 23 from 12-6 at 71 Main St. in Minnedosa. I hope to get there soon. It is next to a bakery so added bonus.


Also, I am participating in the members show of the Manitoba Craft Council, called for the Love of Craft opening January 22nd with the show going for 2 weeks, and then prepping for a show with In Plain View also at Cre8ery.


Busy times, and I need to get making.
This Saturday is devoted to getting some new work thrown, with a focus on mugs since December saw my stock depleted to nothing!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It